Servicing and Calibration
KI-DISCUS servicing and calibration service is carried out at our UK manufacturing facility in Hampshire. The following is the service specification:
- On receipt of KI-DISCUS unit, carry out our functional test, inspect unit and submit report of work/parts recommended that are not covered within the KI-DISCUS calibration service. Carry out such work as agreed.
- Calibration service to include:
- Carry out a PAT test.
- Check integrity of internal wiring and external cablesand associated connectors
- Replace metallised spinning disc.
- Examine bore and condition of nebuliser nozzle and delivery rate of peristaltic pump.
- Check spray generator bearing assembly for wear.
- Check condition of and tension on drive belt.
- Clean opto sensor and check distance.
- Check condition of cones in sampling heads.
- Check vacuum at sampling heads and verify accuracy of vacuum guage in tool kit.
- Examine and replace as necessary 'O' rings.
- Calibrate speed controller to spray generator to achieve 28000 rpm +/- 250 rpm.
- Replace defective parts as necessary and agreed with customer.
- Issue Calibration Certificate.